Saturday 28 January 2012

A DAY WITH KIDNAPPERS


Can imagine what the old woman would have been thinking that sunny afternoon, her grandson got abducted by aliens, got kidnapped for ransom, rapture occurred, he just disappeared, choose what you want, truth is i willingly walked out the door to satisfy a desire I couldn’t let down. This is the story of the day I got neighbours and well-wishers thinking I got kidnapped.

Grandma came to visit, and she would be sleeping over for few days, I was happy to have her around, only that she was an hindrance to my habitual fun time with my grown friend, bro Muyiwa(most of my friends were far older than me) We’ll talk about stuff, really learned a lot from him, watched movies together and my favourite part computer games. At the slightest of chances, I’ll run to his house, and now that mom and Dad were not at home was the perfect time to go have fun

 I had to make sure my assistance won’t be needed at all in the house, so I made everything she’ll probably be needing for the next one hour available. i inserted a movie in our 3 disc changer Samsung dvd "the king and Ann" and made sure she was watching with the hope she’ll sleep off soon enough. After few minutes I told her I wanted to buy biscuit just over the street and I took off never to be seen in like six hours.

As soon as I got to my destination, I forgot the chronicle of the whole day, the day was going just as I expected, I lost track of time, 1hr seemed like 10minutes. By the time it was 60minutes by my own conversion, I heard a knock on the gate, Liu kang was beating the shit out of Kai, I paused the game and went to check who was at the gate only to see a team of community volunteers on a search hunt. From their reaction I knew I would be singing R Kelly’s "if I could turn back the hands of time" in a couple of minutes.

When I got home I didn’t know what do or say, I just went inside my room to sleep. The neighborhood was buzzing with rumours that I had been kidnapped. The lucky part was that my parents were not around during the whole drama, by the time they came back from work the dust had settled. They were more absorbed in the story than the lead actor.

2 comments:

  1. You're very entertaining my brother... Me thinks it runs in the family :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you,just trying to be like you

    ReplyDelete